/// GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEMOOVE-TV.TECH WEBSITE
PRELIMINARY ARTICLE: DEFINITIONS
- "General Terms and Conditions of Use": refers to these general terms and conditions governing the use of the Website by a User;
- "Website ": refers to WEMOOVE's website, accessible via the domain name www.wemoove-tv.tech. The Website includes all of the IT components (in particular the software, IT developments and Web pages, including the programs, in source and object code, domain names, preparatory design work, specifications, and preliminary studies, user documentation, database), the graphic charter (including the drafts, mock-ups, prototypes and plans), the contents (in particular the textual, graphic, auditory, photographic and multimedia elements), as well as all related rights;
- "User": refers to the physical or legal person that registers on the Website;
- "WEMOOVE": refers to the WEMOOVE company, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1,000 Euros, whose registered office is located at 18 rue de la Promenade in Asnieres-sur-Seine (92600), registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Registry under Siret number 804 967 776. WEMOOVE holds the rights to the WEMOOVE brand and the company sells consumer electronics and household appliances under this trade mark.
ARTICLE 1: SCOPE – APPLICABILITY
User's access to and use of the Website are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY OF ITS FEATURES IMPLIES THE EXPRESS, PRIOR AND ENTIRE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. ACCESSING OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
ARTICLE 2: PURPOSE
The purpose of the General Terms and Conditions of Use is to define the terms and conditions under which Users may access, browse and use the Website.
ARTICLE 3: OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
The Website is a platform created for the purpose of informing users on Products marketed under the WEMOOVE trade mark and distributed and available in France and in Europe.
The Website allows Consumers:
- to view the specificities of the products sold under the WEMOOVE trade mark;
- to have access to the general conditions of service of products sold under the WEMOOVE trade mark;
- to view the list of retailers selling WEMOOVE products;
- to download the documentation of products sold under the WEMOOVE trade mark;
- to view pictures of installations made with WEMOOVE products;
- to have access to press articles/videos relating to the WEMOOVE trade mark.
ARTICLE 4: REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE
User can access the Website via the URL www.wemoove-tv.tech.
4.1- WEMOOVE takes all necessary measures to ensure the availability of the Site. WEMOOVE does not provide guarantee that the site works in any operating environment and is used any time without disruptions or errors or that all errors can be corrected.
4.2- The User is informed that the availability of the Site is subject to an obligation of means. The WEMOOVE liability shall in no case be engaged in case of unavailability of the Site.
4.3- The Website is constantly evolving and therefore is subject to specific changes and/or temporary or permanent interruptions without notice in particular for maintenance reasons. The WEMOOVE liability shall in no case be engaged in case of Website unavailability due to these changes.
ARTICLE 5: LIABILITY
WEMOOVE cannot be held liable for any damage suffered by a User due to the abnormal use of the services offered on the Website, especially in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
WEMOOVE cannot be held responsible for incidental or consequential damage, losses or expenses resulting from the use of the Website or the inability to use it, or from malfunctions, or interruptions due to maintenance, technical failure of the server hosting the Website or linked to a disruption of Internet access or any other cause, computer viruses, or connection or system problems.
In the context of the use of the Website, User undertakes not to:
- modify or alter any part or all of the Website;
- authorise a third party to use their login;
- use the login of another User;
- distribute message(s) or information of any form or type that:
User guarantees and shall compensate WEMOOVE for any prejudice suffered by it and against any legal action in liability that may be brought against it based on the violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
In the event of proven fraud (falsification, concealment, etc.), the Website is authorised to disclose any and all information required by the competent bodies responsible for the suppression of said fraud and offences.
ARTICLE 6: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1- The Website is protected under the intellectual property rights held by WEMOOVE. Consequently, it may only be used by the User under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any other use, in particular any use that is constitutes infringement, is subject to penalties. Any reproduction, even partial, of the contents of the Website is strictly prohibited without WEMOOVE's prior authorisation.
In a broader sense, any distribution, reproduction, representation or adaptation of all or any part of the Website or any of its elements is prohibited, as is its alteration.
"WEMOOVE" is a protected trade mark filed on 13 August 2015 with the Institut National de la Propriété Industrielle (French National Institute of Industrial Property) under registration number 4203248 (hereinafter the "Trade mark"). The wemoove.tech domain name (hereinafter referred to as the "Domain Name") has been reserved by WEMOOVE.
Use of the Trade mark and the Domain Name is reserved for WEMOOVE. Consequently, User is not authorised to use the Trade mark and/or the Domain Name, in any manner or in any form whatsoever, without WEMOOVE's prior written agreement. In addition, the User shall not file and/or register all or any part of the Trade mark and/or Domain Name or any similar sign with the competent agencies in any manner whatsoever.
6.2- These General Terms and Conditions of Use do not imply any transfer whatsoever of WEMOOVE's intellectual property rights to the User.
For the entire duration of the registration, User holds a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable licence to use the Website.
User undertakes not to:
- grant any sub-license to use the Website;
- transfer this licence.
ARTICLE 7: PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1- The Website complies with the French standards governing the protection of privacy and personal information, and in particular with Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and civil liberties amended by the Law of 2004-801 of 6 August 2004.
7.2- As part of the use of the Website, User provides personal information. This information must be provided for the use of the services offered by WEMOOVE, and in particular to take out a rental agreement. Moreover, login details may be collected by WEMOOVE.
All data collected by WEMOOVE is considered confidential and will only be used by its internal departments for management of the Website and for the purposes of collecting statistics on the number of visitors to the Website.
User may simply, at any time and free of charge, oppose the use of their personal information, except for that information needed for transmitting this opposition. This opposition should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.3- In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the Law of 6 August 2004, User has, at all times, the right of access, modification, rectification or deletion of any personal information concerning them.
To modify this personal information, User may send an email to email@example.com.
To cancel their account, User may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
User may also exercise the right of opposition.
ARTICLE 8: COOKIES
WEMOOVE uses temporary internal cookies (unstored session cookies), which are only used to aid in browsing the Website. The cookies used by WEMOOVE are not under any circumstances used to collect personal information concerning User.
If User chooses to refuse all cookies (including temporary internal cookies), their access to the Website may be restricted.
ARTICLE 9: APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
The use and operation of the Website are subject to French law. The validity, execution and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use applicable to the Website are also subject to French law.
IF THE USER IS A PROFESSIONAL TRADER, THE EXCLUSIVE COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ALL DISPUTES RELATED TO THE INTERPRETATION OR THE EXECUTION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE IS THE COMMERCIAL COURT OF NANTERRE.
Contact us: email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 /// WEMOOVE all rights reserved I Website version V.2.0.1
/// WEMOOVE, one-man company by simplified stock (company register: 804 967776), whose headquarters are located 18 rue de la Promenade, 92600 ASNIERES-SUR SEINE - FRANCE.
Phone number: +33 1 73 63 81 34 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org